Pre-appointment jitters? You’ve come to the right place.
Here’s everything you need to know!
1. Please remove all eye makeup with an oil-free cleanser! Eye makeup can interfere with the adhesive bond and will shorten the lifespan of your eyelash extensions. Coming in with a clean face (ah, natural beauty!) will save time and eliminate the need for you to remove your eye makeup here.
2. We recommend limiting your caffeine intake before your appointment! Not only does it make you feel anxious, it can cause your eyes to twitch during your procedure -- which may affect the lash technician’s work!
3. Our beds are comfortable enough for you to take a nap, so feel free to wear comfortable clothing too! We also have blankets available if you want to feel a bit snug during your appointment.
4. More information on our FAQ page!
If it's your FIRST TIME here, please aim to arrive ten (10) minutes prior to their appointment time for a brief consultation. We'll chat about desired look/style and answer any questions you may have. It also gives you enough time to run to the restroom!
1. Reduce caffeine and alcohol intake the night before and day of your appointment
2.Avoid taking medications that thin out blood, such as asprin, ibprophen, vitamin E, etc.
3. Do not exercise 24 hours prior – increased blood flow and sweat can interfere with your appointment.
4. EYEBROWS: Do not wax/thread or tint your eyebrows. Our artist would like to see how your natural hair grows! You may come in with your eyebrows drawn in! This will help your artist create a design that is similar to your normal makeup.
5. EYELINER: Do not dye/perm/curl your lashes for two (2) days prior. If you have any eyelash extensions, you must get them removed before your appointment.
6. Try to avoid scheduling your appointment time near/during your menstrual cycle (this can heighten pain sensitivity).
7. The depth of color of the semi permanent makeup will be considerably darker than the desired outcome (which is completely normal), so try to accommodate your personal schedule accordingly.
SEMI PERMANENT MAKEUP